Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Brandem.co.uk’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Brandem.co.uk’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Brandem.co.uk at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Brandem.co.uk’s web site are provided “as is”. Brandem.co.uk makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Brandem.co.uk does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Brandem.co.uk or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Brandem.co.uk’s Internet site, even if Brandem.co.uk or a Brandem.co.uk authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Brandem.co.uk’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Brandem.co.uk does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Brandem.co.uk may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Brandem.co.uk does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Brandem.co.uk has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Brandem.co.uk of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Brandem.co.uk’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of West Yorkshire without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
9. Licensing Law
Due to the Licensing Act 2003, we cannot sell alcoholic products to anyone under 18. We may refuse an order or a delivery of alcoholic items at our discretion. By placing an order for alcohol, you confirm that both you and the person the order is sent to are aged 18 years or over.
10. Offensive terms
If your order for personalised products contains content which is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience
We reserve the right to cancel your order at any time and issue a full refund. This does not affect your statutory rights.
10. Spelling Errors
We reserve the right to correct any spelling errors submitted on the order form. This does not guarantee that we will catch all spelling errors you may have made. You must notify us within 2 hours of ordering of any errors that you may have made to your order form via email email@example.com
11. Representation of Products
Brandem reserve the right to alter without notice prices of products and conditions of sale before you place an order. Please note product shades and shapes may vary.
11. Food and Drink Legislation
Brandem remove some of the original labels (front label only) all other labels remain intact. All our products comply with all current UK and EU legislation with regards to Foods and Drink Labelling Laws.All Shelf lifes, Alcohol Volumes, Physical Weights, Measurements fall in line with Original product and Uk, Eu food and Drink legislation.
11. Food Allergies and Nutritional Information
Refer to original wrapper for ingredient information.
All our products are of the highest possible standards.
We make no Nutritional Claims for our products.
We make No Claims for Halal, Kosher, Vegan, Vegetarian, Diabetes.
All our products Can contain the following Allergens:-
Wheat, Barley (Coeliacs)
Nuts (Peanuts and all Classifications of nuts)
Preservative E220 >10ppm
We reserve the right to label all products with www.brandem.co.uk or any of our divisions. Brandem have full permission by the branded companies to remove their label and replace it with a peronisled label. Brandem have legal contacts with the suppliers involved to enable the above changes. All Alcoholic Drinks are original Spirits as Advertised and We only use Original Products from the Original suppliers.